xID won't Link within S Health App

rhattan503

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully the new Galaxy S5 and Gear 2/Gear Fit can fix the S Health App. I have tried everything to link my xID within S Health on my Galaxy S4. Currently I have my Samsung Account linked to my S Health app for backups. I have emptied the S Health App cache, uninstalled S Health update and even reset the device and it never works. When I correctly enter my xID account and pin I receive an "Error occurred" but if I enter my pin wrong I receive an "Invalid xID or password." I have verified my xID login works by downloading their Android App and even linking to another fitness account online successfully with my xID. The S Health Forums on several websites indicate a lot of people are having the same problem. Does this plan to be fixed with an S Health update when the Gear 2 and Gear Fit are released? Will Samsung launch an S Health website to help make it easier to view S Health history and link additional fitness accounts? Frustrated because I want to link my S Health fitness data with my xID.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar