Deleting Gallery Pictures

Mike Urquhart

May 4, 2014
Visit site
After some internet research, I'm finally able to disable my Google+ auto back up and delete pictures from my gallery application...but now I have 100 gray squares where pictures used to be. Any suggestions?

Mike

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
After some internet research, I'm finally able to disable my Google+ auto back up and delete pictures from my gallery application...but now I have 100 gray squares where pictures used to be. Any suggestions?

Mike

Well, try synchronizing your gmail account with your device, it should get deleted I think as you have disable the auto backup means your device isn't synchronising and as the pictures are deleted, It can't find the pictures and because of not being able to synchronize it is showing the older photos position in the terms of gray squares because it was previously there, So I would say manually synchronize your device that gray squares will get vanished once you'll get your device synchronize. :) Try doing the same

Mike Urquhart

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the advice...I appreciate the response. After following your recommendation, I still had the same issue with the gray squares. I finally solved it by removing all my existing pictures to safe storage, selecting the Gallery option, selecting the menu option for the Gallery page, choosing Content to display, and then selecting Content in Device...problem solved. Thanks again for the help.

Mike

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude