Widget Issues

Kat73

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Having issues with scrolling calendar widgets not scrolling, task widgets not removing task once marked complete, alarm clock showing on when off and off when on. I have removed and re installed the widgets to home screens, turned phone on and off (multiple times, sometime it works ) and have done a reset per suggestion of the " Samsung guy" only helped for a short time and issues have returned repeatedly. Calendar & task widgets are for the Calengoo App and the alarm is the standard one that is pre installed. These issues have all happened since the last update any suggestions???

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Having issues with scrolling calendar widgets not scrolling, task widgets not removing task once marked complete, alarm clock showing on when off and off when on. I have removed and re installed the widgets to home screens, turned phone on and off (multiple times, sometime it works ) and have done a reset per suggestion of the " Samsung guy" only helped for a short time and issues have returned repeatedly. Calendar & task widgets are for the Calengoo App and the alarm is the standard one that is pre installed. These issues have all happened since the last update any suggestions???

I would try clearing cache in recovery, and see if that helps. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Follow instructions for the S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power