media volume adjusts itself

msugrad598

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but a search didn't give me an answer. I keep my media volume at 0 by default (I use Timeriffic to keep it set at 0) so I can play games at times when sound would be inappropriate. Since the last update, anytime I open a game or other app that uses the media volume, the volume automatically adjusts to about the 25% level, which defeats my purpose of keeping it at 0. Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone know how to fix it? It doesn't seem to be related to any specific game/app.

Posted via Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy S4

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but a search didn't give me an answer. I keep my media volume at 0 by default (I use Timeriffic to keep it set at 0) so I can play games at times when sound would be inappropriate. Since the last update, anytime I open a game or other app that uses the media volume, the volume automatically adjusts to about the 25% level, which defeats my purpose of keeping it at 0. Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone know how to fix it? It doesn't seem to be related to any specific game/app.

Welll, that's weird I would say why don't you try clearing the cache and the data stored by the application Timeriffic. I am sure if the problem is with the latest update then this will sort your problem out. !

msugrad598

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I tried clearing the cache on the app, but it is still happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo