Has anyone ever run into a problem with sending an text message that's about 3 messages long? Meaning it's about 480 characters long. I just tried sending one and it failed BUT if I type just random gibberish crap, it sends fine.
    Let's say I wanted to send
    "Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The square pegs in round holes. The ones who see things differently. They aren't fond of rules, and they have no respect for status quota. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the one thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward and while some see crazy ones - we see genius."
    it ends up failing. BUT if I tried sending:
    "asjdhasldjfhasdilnuralsiruhmalsdkfjhanlsdkfjhxalsdkjhfalskdfjhalmsdjfhalskdjhfrnla fasdhfclasdjhfxlasjcfahlsdhfalsdkjfhlaxsjdfhnlasdjfhlsadjhmflskjdhmflskdfglsjdhf;asjdhfc saldkfj hsladfhalskjdfhl askjhdflasdmhxflksjdhf lsadkjf hlksjdmhfxlskjdf lasjdfb lskdjfhn"
    it sends just fine...

Anyone know a probable cause? Unless Textra can't handle sending that long of a text.... It's just I hate splitting long texts up into multiples, especially when I'm pissed.lol

EDIT: This might just be coincidental but for some reason whenever I type something out about alcohol, it just refuses to send. Textra doesn't have any sending restrictions does it?
    08-08-2014 09:07 PM
    Texts generally have a 140 character limit per message. Not sure about this program but that has been the accepted standard for a long time that I am aware of.

Just out of curiosity, why are you using a 3rd party app? The native one works pretty well and is not some hideous interface.
    08-17-2014 09:30 AM