Hey there,

We got my 11 year old an S4 for Christmas and I'm hoping for some great advise from you guys.

Verizon has a decent family protection plan but it's 4.99 a month.
    I'm looking to limit his contacts to those he can can call/text, etc.

When I got him a tablet, it took 2 different apps to be able to block them and set times.

Can anyone suggest a good parental app that can do the above? There was a pretty cool one called Metacert or something, but the Play store booted it.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    12-23-2014 09:19 AM
    Hey there,

We got my 11 year old an S4 for Christmas and I'm hoping for some great advise from you guys.

Verizon has a decent family protection plan but it's 4.99 a month.
    I'm looking to limit his contacts to those he can can call/text, etc.

When I got him a tablet, it took 2 different apps to be able to block them and set times.

Can anyone suggest a good parental app that can do the above? There was a pretty cool one called Metacert or something, but the Play store booted it.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    To be clear, you only want to allow him certain numbers that can be called or texted?

Although I don't have direct experience with using such an app or service, here is one that I found which may do what you are looking for: MM Guardian - Google Play Store

There are other, subscription based services that may work just as good or better. Let us know how it goes, and if you are able to find something that works as you need it.
    12-23-2014 09:30 AM