I just noticed this. And I believe it happened since I did a towelroot on my NC5 S4. I got to Settings>More>Battery and press on the graph and then you get the stats for a few things below and my WiFi is showing it's used 100% of the time. I keep my WiFi off unless I need it.

I also use Battery Monitor Widget and it shows the proper usage of the WiFi.

Is this something that can be rectified? Not hugely important, but it is annoying having the phone misreport the WiFi usage.

Thanks.
    12-23-2014 04:12 PM
    I just noticed this. And I believe it happened since I did a towelroot on my NC5 S4. I got to Settings>More>Battery and press on the graph and then you get the stats for a few things below and my WiFi is showing it's used 100% of the time. I keep my WiFi off unless I need it.

I also use Battery Monitor Widget and it shows the proper usage of the WiFi.

Is this something that can be rectified? Not hugely important, but it is annoying having the phone misreport the WiFi usage.

Thanks.
    If you are not seeing an affect on battery life, then I would suggest not worrying about it. Otherwise, just make sure the Wi-Fi radio is turned off during times you are not using it.
    12-23-2014 07:53 PM