06-03-2015 06:37 PM
39 12
tools
    That's what I was wondering. I think that would be neat.
    05-10-2015 12:38 PM
    Is that LED indicator app on Google play? Can't seem to find it by your description. Care to post the link to it?

Ooops sorry Leo, its called No Led, here is the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.notify&hl=en
    05-10-2015 06:14 PM
    The update dropped the phone widget from my app drawer, too, on Nova, I had the little green android guy, First I was nervous, but then deleted him and put the phone icon back there.

My Light Manager app gives me different colored lights where the usual light notification is ...does yours light up your whole screen?
    It just lights up either color dots, or very small icons that move around the screen every few seconds to prevent screen burn. The little icons are tiny different images so you know if its mail, text, voice mail, missed call. You set the colors and you choose which operations to activate with a light. I've used it for years and love it
    05-10-2015 06:21 PM
    Anyone have problem with the ringtone going silent after the lollipop upgrade? Set it high and next I know, it's super quiet???
    05-10-2015 06:40 PM
    Ooops sorry Leo, its called No Led, here is the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.notify&hl=en
    OMG you actually agreed to let that thing into your phone? Did you see the list of permissions that thing wanted. Thanks for the link. But no way no how.
    05-10-2015 06:55 PM
    OMG you actually agreed to let that thing into your phone? Did you see the list of permissions that thing wanted. Thanks for the link. But no way no how.
    I've used it thru 3 phones, never had a single issue. It needs access to all those services so it can turn the lights on when info comes to the phone.
    05-10-2015 07:04 PM
    Nobody else is having problem with ringer lowering itself after update.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-10-2015 10:13 PM
    It never did it before, I mute the phone at night and put phone in vibrate at church, but when I turn the sound back on, the volume is way down. It doesn't seem to be all the time. Most days when I wake up and put sound on, it's ok.
    05-10-2015 10:19 PM
    I wonder if doing a factory reset will fix this problem!!!!!

Posted via Android Central App
    05-11-2015 01:48 PM
    That's the last thing I want to do. I would have to redo all my accounts on the phone. Also, doesn't that uninstall all but the original apps?
    BTW, after being on mute all night, the volume setting is still there. Seems random. The phone has been rebooted several times too. I have an extra battery and shut down the phone before changing it.
    05-11-2015 01:52 PM
    Why is my post waiting on a mod? And this one isn't?
    05-11-2015 02:18 PM
    Why is my post waiting on a mod? And this one isn't?
    Hi Joe!

The forum often times flags posts for a closer look. Doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the post. But perhaps something caught it's attention and it wants a closer look by a Moderator to make sure it's a legitimate post and not spam.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
    Joe Tannenbaum likes this.
    05-11-2015 02:24 PM
    I'm having the problem with the volume being lowered since the lollipop upgrade. I've missed several calls lately and when I look at the ringtone volume it is all the way down. This NEVER happened before the upgrade.
    06-03-2015 06:31 PM
    Yep! That's what I said. I haven't figured what I might be doing to cause it, so it seems real random. I always check the ring volume now, especially if I'm expecting a call. I hit the up button after unlocking to check it.
    06-03-2015 06:37 PM
39 12