I'm having trouble with my S4 after the upgrade to 5.0.1 (is that lollipop?). First it was really bad.... apps like the clock wouldnt work, the phone constantly froze up and crashed, voicemail didnt work right, etc. They did several updates and fixed all those issues, however, the last update messed up my autocorrect. Now it automatically corrects words that are spelled correctly, into something else. Like today I typed the word "loan" and it changed it to "loam". Oftentimes it will change works like "of" to "on" or "it" to "if" or something similar like this. I type it right, and it automatically screws it up. Also have trouble with it putting in a comma instead of a space now. And it lost my custom dictionary too. I hate this new OS... Can the autocorrect feature be fixed or turned off? How about uninstalling this new OS and going back to the original? I cant seem to root this new OS either... i want it rooted to get rid of this carried or manufacturer added bloatware and crap. I don't feel like Samsung or Verizon should be allowed to force us to have their crappy software... they should be sued. I think even google should be required to allow everything but the basic OS itself to be removed...

But anyways... the main thing right now is getting the autocorrect fixed or removed, or the OS restored to original. Help please!
    12-16-2015 03:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried a cache partition wipe? http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-5744

You might also consider reinstalling the current firmware using Samsung Kies or Smart Switch.
    12-16-2015 11:15 PM