Camera photos

conrail6055

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I'm hoping someone can help or has, unfortunately, gone through this before. These cameras take incredible photos that rival the quality of my Canon DSLR, but yesterday I encountered my first problem. I had about 600 photos on the internal memory in the album titled "Camera". Every so often I'll move the pictures from the internal memory to the sd card I have in the phone and from there, download them to my laptop. Well, yesterday I needed just one of the pictures in the "Camera" folder so I moved it to the sd card, downloaded the photo to the laptop, put the sd card back in the camera and BAM! all of my other pictures that were in the "Camera" folder are now gone. I didn't move them, nor did I delete them. Where the heck did they go and is it possible to get them back!?!?!? REALLY struggling over this! ANY help appreciated!!

~Kris

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Were the pictures stored in the SD Card? If so, if you connect it to your computer can you see them? Also, what about connecting your phone to your computer via USB? I know, not helping, but I strongly recommend NOT to use SD Cards for anything but backing up what you already have elsewhere or in the cloud (especially the latter, it's just better for situations like this).

Have you checked to see if the File Manager sees the pictures somewhere else? Or if you go to your Camera settings and change it back to Internal memory if the save location changed to SD card when you re-inserted it?

conrail6055

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Were the pictures stored in the SD Card? No. The only time I use the sd card is when I move them OFF of the phones internal memory - to the SD - to the laptop, delete the picture from the sd card and put the sd card back in the phone again until I'm ready to move new pictures from the internal memory again.

Not sure what or where the file manager is. I just installed that ES File manager from the Google store but haven't touched it yet

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
ES File would work too, but it won't have full access to write on the SD Card. Your phone's stock file manager should be called that, or My Files or My Documents. You can also try the phone's search to look for images and see if they're still there

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon