Check your contracts

Charmed Juan

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I purchased two thunderbolt, both before Verizon ended the one year contracts. I asked for the one year contract on both and was told I was getting them. Now I find out that I got the two year contract. The store manager (corporate store) said the tbolt was never sold on a one year contract. Verizon customer service told me that I signed a two year contract and it can't be changed. Now the reason I did not know is I work for a large company that gets a discount so I didn't know I wasn't getting the one year deal.

So check your contracts before you sign them.

urdaddi

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
It was announced that VZW was doing away with one year contracts long before the Thunderbolt ever came out.

But yeah...what the previous poster stated - it shoujld be standard practice to read ANY contract .....and do it before you agree to it.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
You can break your contract without paying the ETF. Yoy have until the end of august.

Verizon said no go on this. It was something like a .03 increase. They will credit your bill and pay it for you for the remainder of your contract. This way you don't pay more and as per the contract you signed they don't have to let you terminate.

sent by CyanogenMod X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar