Can go a day or two without a phone on my plan? (Verizon)

dmber

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm selling my Droid to get an Incredible, but my local store is out of Incredibles.

I have a guy who will buy my Droid from me off Craigslist, but he wants it today and I don't have a phone to put on my plan between selling my Droid and the Incredibles coming back into stock.

Will they let me go a day or two without a phone on my plan while I wait for more to come in?

Thanks.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
No.

Find a really cheap old Verizon phone. I dont know how you would feel about this, but my store has loaners. We charge 15 for up to 30 days. So If you needed one try indirect, or something like that.

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
I'm selling my Droid to get an Incredible, but my local store is out of Incredibles.

I have a guy who will buy my Droid from me off Craigslist, but he wants it today and I don't have a phone to put on my plan between selling my Droid and the Incredibles coming back into stock.

Will they let me go a day or two without a phone on my plan while I wait for more to come in?

Thanks.

I would never be able to go a day or two without my phone lol, I' not exactly sure how someone could do that.

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net

Thanks.

I would never be able to go a day or two without my phone lol, I'm not exactly sure how someone could do that.

dmber

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
No.

Find a really cheap old Verizon phone. I dont know how you would feel about this, but my store has loaners. We charge 15 for up to 30 days. So If you needed one try indirect, or something like that.

I called Verizon and they said they have a "dummy serial number" to put in for cases like this. I explained the whole situation and they said it should work.

Here's hoping it does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC