Pleasantly surprised by Verizon promotions lately...

steevereeno

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Have any other current Verizon customers received an email offering an early upgrade to any 4G device? My last NE2 upgrade isn't until March of next year but I got that nice little surprise in my inbox today. Besides that, I received a separate email last week offering a $9.99 savings per month on my current bill for the next 12 months. These were unexpected early Christmas gifts. Bravo Verizon! Now the painstaking wait for the G-Nex release to be announced so I can retire my Droid X!

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
They've been running that for a while now, I'f your going from a multimedia phone to a smart phone they will allow you to upgrade early.

Via thunderbolt!

steevereeno

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I currently have Droid X, not a dumbphone, which is why this surprised me a bit. Once the next Nexus comes out, I was prepared to call Verizon and beg and plead for an early upgrade but now I'm locked in.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
F^^^ all I know is I tried Sprint, they changed their unlimited hotspot to capped, and I roamed in town. Sprint is the suck-est in the land. Verizon lets me keep my data on unlimited, they win, Sprint network is so fail:p LTE vision? What, wimax no go? lol!