Verizon Data Outages - As Of Oct. 18, 2011

bkhalifeh

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Connecticut - I am in Middletown, CT and as of this morning I have not gotten Data since I got to my office this morning at 7 am (est). I have tried restarting my Droid Charge, toggling data between 3G and 4G, turning Data on and off, etc.... I do not want to have to wipe my phone completely unless it is absolutely necassary. Are you also having isssues in this area today? Any other areas? Thanks for the soap box!

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I am in Nashua, NH. And right now I'm in Chelmsford Mass. I have not experienced any data problems over the last few days.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I've had intermittent loss of data (3G) connectivity over the past several days in the D.C.-metro area. I thought something was wonky with my phone - surprised that others are having the same problem. Any further information about this from Verizon?

bafrench

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I have been having data issues for the past week in Oxford, MS. However, I haven't heard any official announcement of 4G lighting up in my area, but 4G has been showing up on my DROID Charge sporadically along with 3G, 1x, and nothing at all. You're guess is as good as mine as to what is going on.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Lol....

Sprint had an outage when Irene came through the Northeast! Hope they get it all worked out for you guys. I know the pain of having no data! It sucks.

JDHunz

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
No problems out here in the sticks (Iowa), but then we still use string and tin cans at times...:cool:

We did have some issues about 3-4 weeks ago, but we also had some massive storms roll through...phones would bounce back and forth from 3G to 1x constantly, but then went back to normal, solid coverage...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36