Upgrade Question?

tjs83

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
So i just upgraded and got a Razr. I have another line that is ready for upgrade also. If I upgrade that line with the new Nexus and then take my Razr back when I get the Nexus will I get my upgrade back from that line. I dont know how the upgrade dates work when you take something back but dont get a new phone, just reactivate your old phone, (storm). Does my question make any sense at all? Lol!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Why take razr the back? It is way better then the storm.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tjs83

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
because I would be using the nexus. The other line is a spare that doesn't get used used. If I take the razr back then I will only be out the $35 f restocking fee.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
So i just upgraded and got a Razr. I have another line that is ready for upgrade also. If I upgrade that line with the new Nexus and then take my Razr back when I get the Nexus will I get my upgrade back from that line. I dont know how the upgrade dates work when you take something back but don't get a new phone, just reactivate your old phone, (storm). Does my question make any sense at all? Lol!

A lot depends on how the upgrade was done, Assuming you didn't do an alternate upgrade (taking an upgrade from a different line) you just return the device you don't want. Yes you will get your upgrade back if you ask for it. A carrier store will just do it automatically but if you are dealing with an indirect retailer then you may want to make a point of telling them to reverse your upgrade. You will need to reverse the upgrade for the line you bought the phone on but you dont have to keep that phone on that line. Yes just reactivate your old phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy