I just emailed Verizon

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I decided to email Verizon my gripes on certain things. Personally I am lucky to have had not too many things bother me. But I pointed out changes they made and also brought up the 2.00 fee they plan to impose when using debit card to pay the bill. I had plenty to say from taking the 30 day trial on the upgrade device, that 14 days isnt sufficient time to make sure a device is decent, taking away the rebate discount when upgrading, taking away the unlimited data and now imposing this fee. Also mentioned the issues with the network . I was polite. It just seems with all they have taken away, imposing this fee is really unfair.
I am hearing it hasn't been canceled. So will be curious about their reply.
I wont leave big red. Their service is the best. But they have made a lot of changes that benefit them.....not their customers.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Cares

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Why do you keep on insisting that the $2 fee is not cancelled. You have been told in many threads on this forum and linked directly to Verizon's website that the $2 fee policy has been reversed.

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Why do you keep on insisting that the $2 fee is not cancelled. You have been told in many threads on this forum and linked directly to Verizon's website that the $2 fee policy has been reversed.

It's almost as though Jude is trolling. :) only kidding.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
First of all I am not trolling. LOL. Secondly two reps told me it hadn't been canceled. So don't get in a tizzy over my inquiring about it! And I got a reply stating it has been dropped. So I email about it. I was told it was in effect still. I just wanted to be sure. No biggie in that!
Not everyone has the same answer. A friend of mine was told at their local store a couple if days ago there was going to be a 2.00 fee. They are in California. So.......

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't worry too much about the $2.00 fee. Like others have stated, it has been cancelled. I do agree with all your other gripes & would love to see these policies reversed.

Super_Mario

Banned
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't worry too much about the $2.00 fee. Like others have stated, it has been cancelled. I do agree with all your other gripes & would love to see these policies reversed.

I'm pretty sure that everyone knew this since there was no posts on this thread for the past 20 days.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
The point is that you were stating the obvious or else the thread wouldn't have been dead.

So let's see how long you and I can keep it alive.

I tend to forget about the forums way down here at the bottom. I ventured, saw a thread that picqued my interest and I responded.

Sent from my reactivated Droid Charge using Tapatalk!