Droid 4, Evo 4G Shift, or other...

realtalk108

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi All

My gf is looking to get a new phone (she currently has a blackberry). I'm a huge android fan so I'm gearing her towards androids. She needs a physical keyboard (which I've tried to talk her out of, but to each their own). I was currently looking at the Sprint Evo Shift and VZWs Droid 4. What opinion can you all offer? Are there better alternatives?

Thanks!

bed269

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of physical keyboards but a lot of people I know converting from blackberry do like the Droid 4.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Take her to the VZW store and have her try them all first. When I got my OG Droid I used the physical keyboard a few times since I also was coming from a Crackberry, but after using the virtual I never used the physical again.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Pick a network that best suits her needs first, coverage and monthly price. Then pick the best phone for her on that network.

droidlvr88

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok I have the HTC shift and at first it was fine but now ido what's going on with it sometimes my screen doesn't work if I'm touching it sometimes uni can't unlock it even when i do slide the screen up I love HTC and Android but this is crazy I've had it only a few months and it doing this hmmmm really this is getting old

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63