selling a brand new subsidized phone

KeithF40#AC

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have an upgrade on my account that I now have no desire to use after june 28th for obvious reasons. Apparently the galaxy s3 preorder will not disrupt my unlimited. thinking of ordering the phone, keeping in box(not opening), then selling on ebay. then putting my dumb phone back on the account.

how would this work with the sim card and what not. should I keep the sim card and send just the phone and then have them put in their own sim card? not really sure on how to accomplish this.

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an upgrade on my account that I now have no desire to use after june 28th for obvious reasons. Apparently the galaxy s3 preorder will not disrupt my unlimited. thinking of ordering the phone, keeping in box(not opening), then selling on ebay. then putting my dumb phone back on the account.

how would this work with the sim card and what not. should I keep the sim card and send just the phone and then have them put in their own sim card? not really sure on how to accomplish this.

Yup. Keep your sim card they are free at verizon. So who ever buys it can walk in and get one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Lol 300 is barely more than the subsidized price. You'll find people who will pay closer to 500 especially if you sell it after the 28th.

Bionic'd from my tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance