The Break Down and Math

zero.efx

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I have 2 lines on my contract I just switched to Verizon, I'm coming from Sprint because well... Sprint is a mess right now. Not their network in my area so to speak I used to get 1MBPS down easily via 3G. Today however was the first time I experienced 4G in my area when I switched to Verizon.

Enough of that though.

My question is who has the better deal? ATT or Verizon. I'm on a 4GB plan right now share everything and as I said before 2 lines. My girlfriend and I are mostly on wifi and when we were on Sprint I'm fairly sure we didn't reach 4GB per a month between the two of us. And I know for a fact it wasn't 6. Plus we don't stream music or watch anything crazy on the go. We'll video chat from time to time. Check social networks, exchange pics with family and friends and Instagram.

While I don't get 4G in my immediate town, it's about 2 towns over 10 minute drive until I hit 4G. Is it worth to keep Verizon where ATT has 4G in my own backyard? Is it that much of a difference? I mean when I go to a friend's house I automatically use their wifi anyway. I just feel that since I'm coming from Sprint I should have 4G all the time. So is ATT worth it? Anyone coming from ATT? Is Verizon really the better deal?

Also, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and absolutely despise it I only got it because it was the best phone on Verizon and I'm coming from an EVO LTE from Sprint and ATT is also enticing me with the One X for 100 bucks.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
There is a good chance Verizon will expand 4G to your area in the near future so hang in there. I don't know much about your phone but I have a RAZR Maxx and its the best phone I've ever owned. My power has went out twice this summer from severe storms and the battery survived the day each time. I did need a charge by the end though since I was dumb enough to watch Netflix on 4G and drain the battery.

I'm pretty sure At&t and Verizon are close in price so there is no need to switch to them. It comes down to who provides the best service.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1