which route can i go to keep unlimited data

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i been due to an upgrade back on the 17 at moment in time money is low thus won't be able to get new phone under 1st, 2nd week of nov can somebody help me with these 2 options

1st off say i do option 1 if i would get a phone cheap over at golsn go local sales network use my sim card activate it on phone i can keep unlimited correct

i know ya can add a new line tell me this say i use somebody else upgrade on a family plan 2 other phones are dumb phones btw get a phone verizon transfer it onto my line

i think my mom dispite that my r2d2 keyboard little jack up 5 keys fell off wants it could i put my phone on that other line cancel line drop it put r2d2 phone on her line=shared plans

i talk to somebody other night verizon chat said i can do it

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
i been due to an upgrade back on the 17 at moment in time money is low thus won't be able to get new phone under 1st, 2nd week of nov can somebody help me with these 2 options

1st off say i do option 1 if i would get a phone cheap over at golsn go local sales network use my sim card activate it on phone i can keep unlimited correct

i know ya can add a new line tell me this say i use somebody else upgrade on a family plan 2 other phones are dumb phones btw get a phone verizon transfer it onto my line

i think my mom dispite that my r2d2 keyboard little jack up 5 keys fell off wants it could i put my phone on that other line cancel line drop it put r2d2 phone on her line=shared plans

i talk to somebody other night verizon chat said i can do it

I think I vaguely know what you are asking, but honestly, either autocorrect is killing you or you really need to sit down and compose your question first.

Yes, you can buy a Verizon-compatible phone from your choice of sources, and as long as Verizon has not subsidized the purchase of that phone in any way, you can keep unlimited. Meet the seller at a Verizon store and make payment for the phone contingent upon it being successfully activated to your account.

And, yes, my understanding is that anyone with a current "dumb phone" can upgrade to a smart phone plan and get a subsidized phone, transfer the new phone to you, then get the "smart phone" plan downgraded back to a "dumb phone" plan so they don't have to pay for data for very long. However, this is best done directly at a Verizon store, explaining to the rep exactly what you want to do.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
And remember when you transfer from dumb to your line that dumb phone line still has the smart phone etf.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Hector709

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to a vz rep and he said that i could upgrade the line with the upgrade then wait 24 hrs before i can put it on my line, but first I would have to activate the old phone first then activate the Note 2.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to a vz rep and he said that i could upgrade the line with the upgrade then wait 24 hrs before i can put it on my line, but first I would have to activate the old phone first then activate the Note 2.

My store was able to activate a RAZR on my friends line after using my dads upgrade immediately. Warranty and all was still in tact. Try a store and see what can be done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2