anyway around it?

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
i got the galaxy S3 3 weeks ago. i thought the trial period was 30 days, my bad. well i am now 6 days past the 14 days. i am not 100% satisfied with the s3. i was actually thinking about going to the dark side and "try" the I5. but since i am past the 14 day trial i am stuck. any way around this? i had a thunderbolt and i rooted it and changed roms about every week. so i am tired of tweaking phones and just want a simple phone that works.
i have had to do a few battery pulls on my S3, suddenly battery is dropping quick. ringer wont stop ringing, hence battery pull. have had to do a factory reset. the lag from screen to screen,not saying the I5 is perfect but...
yes i have gone through all the settings and such to make the tweaks.

any idea on how to "extend" the 14 days? or have them change their mind?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, you could always try to negotitate with them and be polite. Or, you could fork over the money for an ETF, then purchase the phone you want on upgrade price.

Now I was in the same pickle as you, so maybe you shouldn't be so hasty as to jump ship immediately. Sounds like you have a lemon. Maybe see if you can request a replacement and see how that goes before jumping ship? :D

Sent from my HTC One X

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I agree. Sounds like a malfunction. Get a replacement phone

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yea, definitely an issue with your specific phone. Contact your carrier and request a replacement under warranty. They will ask you to factory reset, but, you can try telling them that you have already done so.

I was just using a co-workers S3 earlier, and, it was running smooth. It's a very nice phone, IMO.

my3chis

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
You can get it exchanged under warranty but not changed to a different model of phone. It will probably refurbished S3.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums