What's The Most Data You've Used In A Month?

yeahizme

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
As it turns out...you're right...don't trust them unless it's official ...by the time I got to the 3rd tech support person he told me that verizon was having issues with hotspots all other country and especially in my area of NC....it took 2 hours and 30 minutes of talking and 3 hard resets ....upside ...my phone now runs Android 6.0 bc one of the agents sent it to my phone thinking my old software was the issue lol

JohnWayneB

Jun 4, 2017
Visit site
in just 2 weeks I used over 100Gigs of 4GLTE on Verizon Totally Unlimited plan so far........ Playing 720P videos almost 20 hours a day plus....

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
This is going to be a little bit of a rant so anyone that doesn't want to read it don't. I think unlimited data is stupid and pointless. Let me give you an example here. My bill cycle just restarted today from Sprint and I used one .2 GB of data. Also I have an app on my phone that calculates how much data I use on my home Wi-Fi and this past month I used about 30 GB. It restarted on the 1st of this month and I have on used 2.5 GB of data on Wi-Fi. So anyone that uses anything more than 10 or 15 GB of data on their cell phone is obviously not having home internet service. There's no reason for anyone to use 50 and 100 gigabytes of cellular data every month that's just totally ridiculous.

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
You people in your data usage is making me sick just complete ridiculous waste on the network. I hope they drop you all off the network there's no reason use more than 10 or 15 gigabytes a month but early ridiculous

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
looking back on all these posts, all I can say is 'wow' haha 😃 When I watch adverts on TV, carriers normally advertise 2gb for this and 5GB for that. With the highest going up to around 10gb for a 'unlimited' plan with throttling after that.

So I presumed most people used around that, but when you see 200gb and some over 1TB I'm just lost for words and don't know how you do it lol. For me, most months I've averaged around 6GB of data. Most of that comes from App updates and OS updates.

RIP battery life and cell towers lol

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This is going to be a little bit of a rant so anyone that doesn't want to read it don't. I think unlimited data is stupid and pointless. Let me give you an example here. My bill cycle just restarted today from Sprint and I used one .2 GB of data. Also I have an app on my phone that calculates how much data I use on my home Wi-Fi and this past month I used about 30 GB. It restarted on the 1st of this month and I have on used 2.5 GB of data on Wi-Fi. So anyone that uses anything more than 10 or 15 GB of data on their cell phone is obviously not having home internet service. There's no reason for anyone to use 50 and 100 gigabytes of cellular data every month that's just totally ridiculous.

I have home internet. My cell usage is almost 70 GB this cycle (11 days left) and my home internet has 300+ GB (not even that much for home internet).

So your points don't really make sense at all. Someone having home internet doesn't mean they instantly have no data usage when .. not .. home o_O.

Also why would they drop us? It is unlimited data so.. we are using what we pay for and what they offer? How is that a problem at all? That is like saying you have a 2 GB plan but if you use 1.5 GB they should boot you off. Makes zero sense.

JohnWayneB

Jun 4, 2017
Visit site
In little over 2 weeks of service I did this pic added..... Doing what I can to make it to top right out of the gate.. Watch YouTube 720p almost 23/7

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-06-07-19-24-19.png
    Capture+_2017-06-07-19-24-19.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 25

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I see your point and fully agree with you. When I was a Sprint customer a few years ago, the data speeds were so slow and coverage was so poor(especially, indoors) not only was it "Stupid and Pointless" it was huge waste of my money to have a unlimited data plan with Sprint.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary