question about insurance phones

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
So my friend got a gs3 replacement phone that he is gonna give to me when he gets the gs4 but he is not planning on getting the gs4 for a few days so he's using his broke s3 untell then and the new one is just sitting in the box. If I were to use the new one while he was using the broke one for the next few days? Could I do that? Would insurance charge him full price when the new one is activated on my account while he's still using the old one?

Posted via Android Central App

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
So my friend got a gs3 replacement phone that he is gonna give to me when he gets the gs4 but he is not planning on getting the gs4 for a few days so he's using his broke s3 untell then and the new one is just sitting in the box. If I were to use the new one while he was using the broke one for the next few days? Could I do that? Would insurance charge him full price when the new one is activated on my account while he's still using the old one?

Posted via Android Central App

He probably has to return the old one, or they will charge him full price for the new one. Not sure what the time frame is on that though.