New Cheap Unlimited Verizon Plan

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
It's only for Southern California for now, but it's $69.99 for unlimited talk+text, plus the $30 for data, so $100 for unlimited everything.

Engadget reported on it here and I called my local Verizon store and they verified that they can do the plan, but only if you have a Southern California area code.

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
It's only for Southern California for now, but it's $69.99 for unlimited talk+text, plus the $30 for data, so $100 for unlimited everything.

Engadget reported on it here and I called my local Verizon store and they verified that they can do the plan, but only if you have a Southern California area code.

pretty sure they have had this for a while. I am in the Seattle market and i KNOW i sae this at least 6 months ago.. not a bad deal if you are the only person on the account.. gets REALLY expensive on a family plan..

That is where Sprint REALLY shines!! I have basically unlimited minutes, text and TRULY unlimited data (no caps) and i pay $129 for 2 lines! :)

soundfreq

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i tried the online chat to get on to this plan, even asked for the supervisor, but it's not showing up in their system.

i might try to go to a store and have it done there.

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
i tried the online chat to get on to this plan, even asked for the supervisor, but it's not showing up in their system.

i might try to go to a store and have it done there.

Yeah, I called the one in Westwood Village in Los Angeles and the dude I talked to there verified it

tt1080i

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
yep....

cool...
just called and changed.
my plan was 900 min $59.99 with friends and family
and $10 for 500 texts
$30 data plan..
so for about the same $$$$ I no longer have to watch my text count
or do the friends and family.
Thanks for the heads up!!!!!!

soundfreq

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I called in from Seattle and the rep confirmed it was only good in So Cal. Would love to save $20.

i called again and the rep on the other line is insisting that this inly applies for new accounts, and not available to existing customers.

not that i text a lot, but its good knowing i dont need to count :D

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
cool...
just called and changed.
my plan was 900 min $59.99 with friends and family
and $10 for 500 texts
$30 data plan..
so for about the same $$$$ I no longer have to watch my text count
or do the friends and family.
Thanks for the heads up!!!!!!

No problem man, glad it helped someone!

tt1080i

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
not true... I am an exsisting customer and changed by phone.
This plan is still not being advertised.
and like I said i am thrilled (cough) to get on it.

i called again and the rep on the other line is insisting that this inly applies for new accounts, and not available to existing customers.

not that i text a lot, but its good knowing i dont need to count :D

tt1080i

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
it did... $20.... thank you
and it does look like they will limit data at some point. My data last month was almost 4 gig. And that's being on wifi 1/4 of the time.
So having an unlimited plan prior to that is a good idea.. imo

No problem man, glad it helped someone!