What do you recommend for a VZW Droid phone?

kahj1975

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm 95% sure I am ready to leave AT&T early for Verizon. The BB Bold 9700 is great, but suffers from being on the AT&T network...

Any recommendations for a Verizon Android smartphone: Droid 2? Droid X? HTC Incredible? etc.

I am happy with BB for business uses but am curious about the ...Droid phones. Do the Androids sync (contacts, calendar etc.) as well as the Blackberry?

Thanks,

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Contact and calendar sync is great but all android phones use gmail to sync.

As for phone, it all comes down to personal preference. They're all great phones.

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I can only recommend what I have (the Incredible) but I heartily recommend it. HTC's sense UI adds a bit of extra convenience / functionality which I prefer over stock Android.

Coming from a BB (as I did) you'll completely get the hang of your new phone inside of a week.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I would recommend going into an official Verizon store that has fully operational phones on display. You can test them out fully and see which you like preference wise. I would recommend trying out Droid 2, X, or the Incredible and seeing which you like the best. They all are pretty equal in specs and features except for the physical keyboard on the Droid 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar