Verizon payment plan

stopfakin83

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how it works or have actually purchased a phone with the payment plan. The only detail I received was it can only be done in the corporate store and not online. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

trunks527

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Half of the reps don't even know what goes on with the payment plan. I asked yesterday and the woman told me they don't offer payment plans. Talked to another guy and he said they do. Hopefully someone can help you out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Half of the reps don't even know what goes on with the payment plan. I asked yesterday and the woman told me they don't offer payment plans. Talked to another guy and he said they do. Hopefully someone can help you out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

I got the same thing when I went in a VZW store. The first rep knew nothing but the second rep did smh

SENT FROM MY AMAZING NOTE 2!

acpleus

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I went in to my local store this past weekend, and the Salesperson had to check with her manager. When she came back out, she said they could do the DPP/DIP option, but I would lose my Unlimited Data as I would have to sign a one year contract. Now looking at the FAQ on the Verizon site, there is nothing stating that you have to sign a new service contract.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I went in to my local store this past weekend, and the Salesperson had to check with her manager. When she came back out, she said they could do the DPP/DIP option, but I would lose my Unlimited Data as I would have to sign a one year contract. Now looking at the FAQ on the Verizon site, there is nothing stating that you have to sign a new service contract.

Sound's like they trying to pull the okie doke on u lol.

SENT FROM MY AMAZING NOTE 2!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

If you have to sign a contract, doesn't make sense why you are paying full retail. They are probably bsing you since they don't make money off of it

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Travo79

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I did the payment plan last weekend at a corporate store. When I asked the rep about it he thought I was talking about the Edge plan. I told him "not that plan, the one where you pay for a device over 12 months". He said he knew about that as well but it was usually done for tablets and not phones. He had to go ask him manager if it applied to phones as well, which of course it did. He came back to me pushed a button on his Ipad and said I was pre-approved. I got an S3 for my wife, simple as that. I made the first months payment with another $100 down. I'd say if you get a rep that doesn't know about it, get a manager. I also took a printed copy of the payment plan details with me just in case the entire store was out of the loop.

Posted via Android Central App