Hello,

I currently have 3 lines on my Verizon account: 1 Smart phone line with unlimited data and 2 dumb phone lines. I use Galaxy Nexus and do need to upgrade it, however, I need to upgrade one of the dumb phones to a smart phone. Obviously I cannot get unlimited data anymore for any new dumb phone upgrades. What is the cheapest option for upgrading a dumb phone to a smart phone and in the process not loosing my unlimited data?

Thanks.
    08-20-2013 09:34 AM
    Hello,

I currently have 3 lines on my Verizon account: 1 Smart phone line with unlimited data and 2 dumb phone lines. I use Galaxy Nexus and do need to upgrade it, however, I need to upgrade one of the dumb phones to a smart phone. Obviously I cannot get unlimited data anymore for any new dumb phone upgrades. What is the cheapest option for upgrading a dumb phone to a smart phone and in the process not loosing my unlimited data?

Thanks.
    you will not lose Unlimited on your line, however which ever dumb phone you decide to upgrade will need a data. will bascially consist of:
    dumb phone> smartphone > select data package for that line only
    08-20-2013 11:42 AM