Get 6 gigs of data with Verizon for $30/month at Best Buy!! Limited time only!

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
So I work for best buy mobile, and as of yesterday we received news that for a limited time only verizon will allow you to keep your unlimited data at all best buys and best buy mobile locations. So if you've been holding up on the upgrade. Go check it out now!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

drose0

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Re: Keep Verizon Unlimited data!! Limited time only!

So I work for best buy mobile, and as of yesterday we received news that for a limited time only verizon will allow you to keep your unlimited data at all best buys and best buy mobile locations. So if you've been holding up on the upgrade. Go check it out now!!! :)

Anyone successfully done this!?

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

If this is true, then I just wasted time and money getting two basic phone lines...

I would like some verification on this though.

EDIT: According to the Interwebs, there is nothing, nada, zilch mentioned about the OP's claims...searched via "best buy" verizon unlimited data and threw in "best buy mobile" verizon unlimited data.

Methinks maybe I didn't waste time and money on two basic lines.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site

If this is true, then I just wasted time and money getting two basic phone lines...

I would like some verification on this though.

EDIT: According to the Interwebs, there is nothing, nada, zilch mentioned about the OP's claims...searched via "best buy" verizon unlimited data and threw in "best buy mobile" verizon unlimited data.

Methinks maybe I didn't waste time and money on two basic lines.

Sorry for mislabeling the topic. what Verizon is offering now is a new program called verizon loyalty max data. So anyone upgrading can choose not to opt in to the 2GB plan. So when you upgrade the loyalty max program will give you 6GB for the same $30. I'm sorry i didn't post this accurately enough, I was into work very early and very sleepy haha. But I think for those who can't afford to add extra lines or buy the phone at full retail price. You can get 6GB instead of 2GB lol

fritzo81

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Is this different from Verizon Max? The plan only available to those who get Verizon Edge. Or is this something new and unannounced by Verizon?

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site

Is this different from Verizon Max? The plan only available to those who get Verizon Edge. Or is this something new and unannounced by Verizon?

As it said in my training papers. This plan is available to any customer that wants to upgrade and not go with a mobile share plan. So I believe it's a little different. You get 6GB instead of 2GB for the same price

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

As it said in my training papers. This plan is available to any customer that wants to upgrade and not go with a mobile share plan. So I believe it's a little different. You get 6GB instead of 2GB for the same price

But why not just go straight through Verizon and keep unlimited data while upgrading?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=318723

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay