quick warning to the loophole upgraders

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
FYI, I upgraded two phones during the loophole (currently on an old alltel unlimited plan)
everything went fine and the system said I still had unlimited... then just today I got a data warning...

apparently one of my lines (which is odd since its a family alltel plan) showed only 2GB :(

first CS call was 25min and got nowhere except her trying to sell me larger plans
second call got a really nice girl who said she was able to switch it back for me (after quite some time researching)...

on a side note, this may have been caused because my wifes phone was having mic issues, so I called in to get a replacement sent out, that may have triggered something in verizons system that messed with my plan, who knows..
Just wanted to warn everyone to keep an eye on there plan

thanx
Danny

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I have heard of some others having issues. Keep calling and be polite but firm. Also ask to talk to a supervisor if the csr can't help you. Worse case you may need to contact an exec

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk 4

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Would I know by next billing cycle? I have the VZW widget that tells me how much gigs I burned. I just want to know how long it should take before I and other Note 3 users are in the clear.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig