if i take my verizon sim card out can i simply sale the phone or do i have to do other things before

jesuschavez

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have a Verizon droid ultra I got a new phone and want to use it. Can I simply take my Sim card out and sale the droid ultra? Or do I have to call Verizon for some reason?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Take the sim card out of the ultra and put it in the new phone . Once that is done, the ultra would be automatically deactivated, so you wouldn't need to call Verizon.

If the sim size is different then you may need to get an adapter or get a new sim card

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have a Verizon droid ultra I got a new phone and want to use it. Can I simply take my Sim card out and sale the droid ultra?
Take the SIM card out and use it in the new phone if they are same size. If not, take the SIM card out and do a factory reset on the device before you sell it. Make sure you have migrated everything you want from the old phone to the new phone before you do the factory reset.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, with CDMA phones you'll need to let Verizon know to take it off your account because you're selling it.

I've sold several of my Verizon 4g phones. I've never had to inform them. Just switch the sim and the old phone is deactivated and can be sold, no problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital