3G iPhone to 4G Moto X

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Why is it your job to tell people about my business?

I'm asking once, and I'm asking nicely: PLEASE STOP.
I WILL tell people when you tout how great of a "deal" you got that you had to give up UDP.

I am asking once, and I'm asking nicely, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I CAN'T REPOST WHAT YOU HAVE PUBLICLY POSTED BEFORE.

I CAN and WILL.

Stop being so paranoid; it is creeping me out.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I WILL tell people when you tout how great of a "deal" you got that you had to give up UDP.

THAT'S NOT WHY THEY OFFERED ME THE PLAN.

You don't know me. You weren't a part of the conversations I had with Verizon.

Stop posting false information.

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I CAN'T REPOST WHAT YOU HAVE PUBLICLY POSTED BEFORE.

I CAN and WILL.

I never said that the reason I was offered the loyalty plan was because I didn't want to give up unlimited data. You made that up on your own.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Stop posting false information.
I am not posting false information according to what YOU have posted. You had UDP and gave it up for the plan you are currently on according to YOU.

Feel free to correct what you have posted in the past if it was false.

ETA - dude, I read your PM, stop PMing me.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I am asking once, and I'm asking nicely, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I CAN'T REPOST WHAT YOU HAVE PUBLICLY POSTED BEFORE.

I CAN and WILL.

Stop being so paranoid; it is creeping me out.

I think this has gone far enough. You have an issue with a member you can take it to PM and be professional and polite about it. Taking the route you have taken is unacceptable.

Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central.

binaryhermit

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I too gave up unlimited for the loyalty plan. I figured that $50/month before taxes (comes to $60.60 after taxes) was worth losing unlimited for when I don't even use 1 GB/month. You may disagree with my assessment, and that's fine.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I too gave up unlimited for the loyalty plan. I figured that $50/month before taxes (comes to $60.60 after taxes) was worth losing unlimited for when I don't even use 1 GB/month. You may disagree with my assessment, and that's fine.
No one disagrees. My point is I don't know what the future may hold in terms of how much data I will want to use. But I do know that data is only going to get more expensive, unlimited data plans will never be offered again by Verizon and in all likelihood apps and other features will continue to use more and more data.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Loyalty plan is $60 before taxes and fees corporate discounts do not apply ,, or is there another loyalty plan?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

binaryhermit

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Loyalty plan is $60 before taxes and fees corporate discounts do not apply ,, or is there another loyalty plan?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
Right, the numbers I referenced were my savings. I went from like $121/month after bull**** fees and taxes to $67.27 after bull**** fees and taxes.

EDIT: my savings are actually closer to $55... not sure what my math was doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze