Verizon representative chat

KG II

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of if this is kept on Verizon servers and noted on the account?

Situation is this. I returned and upgrade phone within my 14 days to restore my unlimited data. When they did the return they didn't take the phone off of my account and denied my return to unlimited because of their mistake. I had a chat with a rep just now and see noted the return and said he would resubmit my request. I told him I wanted to keep a chat transcript and he mentioned that there would be an option to have it emailed to me. So of course I didn't copy the chat directly and save it. We'll I'm sure you can guess what I'm about to say next. No email option. If they try to deny my unlimited request can they pull this chat up? Thanks in advance guys

Posted via Android Central App

alxarambula

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They should have it on record. And similar thing happened to me but it was just a regular teird data account if I hadn't saved my best buy receipt they would have held me accountable for best buys mistake and it took several phone calls till they fixed my bill they told me to ignore it but then the next month I'd get charged a penalty my bill got crazy high till enough was enough had to email them a copy of my receipt like 3 months later.

Can you tell us your situation where you trying to do an upgrade loophole or something?

KG II

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. No it was just a standard upgrade. I originally just wanted a new phone because my gnex screen is shattered. Then I found the best buy thread so I decided to return and upgrade through them to keep my unlimited.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd call and threaten the BBB if they give you a hard time. It's not your fault they messed up... And that stuff definitely goes on record.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

KG II

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys. The rep said that I'd be credited for any overages because I'm on a prorated tiered plan until the fix it. I've got the time, date and rep name locked and loaded if there's any issues.