Buying an UDP Line, Can I keep it on separate account?

Phoenix111

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if I could purchase an unlimited data line AOL, and have it be a complete separate entity from my current account. I just wouldn't want to leave Verizon any opportunity to screw something up and cost me my unlimited on my current line. So I figured if I wanted another unlimited line I could AOL one and keep it completely separate. Thoughts anyone?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can have two separate individual plans. Note that you would probably pay more than a family plan

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No way for unlimited data anymore. So once you leave or change your plan, no more unlimited data. No way to add an unlimited data or buy an unlimited data plan.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)

alxarambula

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had two different and separate accounts under Verizon original was a 2gb data plan then I purchased an Unlimited data plan on Ebay and Verizon made it a "Sub-Account"..
So yea you should be able to.

Posted via Android Central App

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No way for unlimited data anymore. So once you leave or change your plan, no more unlimited data. No way to add an unlimited data or buy an unlimited data plan.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)

Sorry, eBay has them and other outlets still have udp for purchase. They are grandfathered and you have to aol the plan from the seller. Costs anywhere from 100 to 500 on eBay.

sent from my Nos M7 DNA

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, eBay has them and other outlets still have udp for purchase. They are grandfathered and you have to aol the plan from the seller. Costs anywhere from 100 to 500 on eBay.

sent from my Nos M7 DNA

That's new to me. That's a pretty good deal. Even at $500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude