who has the new single line $60 plan with 1 gb data?

Jeff Harris

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking of paying my $100 ETF fee and leaving sprint after 15 years. I use almost no data , wifi most of the time. the Verizon 1 gb plan with unlimited talk and text should be fint.
a comparable plan with sprint, the my way unlimited plan, is unlimited talk/texts, with 1 gb shared for $70 a month.
is Verizon THAT much better than sprint?
is it worth it to pay the ETF fee and get on a "better" network?
are they going to tax the cxrap outta my bill?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
We tried Sprint and after almost a year of dropped calls and better actions they let us out of a contract and we went back to Verizon. Does verizon have a better network? Absolutely. I would imagine their taxes are no different than any other cell phone company out there. They all have federal rules and regulations they have to follow. Can you afford to give up a hundred bucks? Only you can answer that.

Deb from my Note 3

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
We tried Sprint and after almost a year of dropped calls and lost connections they let us out of a contract and we went back to Verizon. Does verizon have a better network? Absolutely. I would imagine their taxes are no different than any other cell phone company out there. They all have federal rules and regulations they have to follow. Can you afford to give up a hundred bucks? Only you can answer that.

Deb from my Note 3

Deb from my Note 3

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I should probably add if you haven't already I would check the Verizon coverage map & I would also talk to people you know in your area who have Verizon to see how their service is. This is because depending upon where you live may make a difference. Verizon has the most coverage as my understanding weather its coverage it is better than all the other services. But your personal location could impact that.

Deb from my Note 3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Check sensorly.com and see how Verizon coverage is in your area.. Chances are it's great.

If i didn't use much data I'd use a single line plan on Verizon versus Sprint. The rare times you need mobile data it will work (chances are Sprint won't) and you'll get great coverage everywhere pretty much.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I had Sprint for over 12 years. The service kept getting worse and worse. In October 2013, after complaining for over a year , and filing a complaint with the FCC, they let me out of my contract with no ETF. I switched to Verizon , and couldn't be happier. I travel extensively , and I have never seen any areas that I didn't have coverage. As far as the post above about fees and taxes, I pay about six dollars less with Verizon than I did with Sprint.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
My Sprint lte is not the greatest at my house but I can surely live with it

Download: 9.16 Mbps | Upload: 2.63 Mbps | Ping: 54 ms

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon has a loyalty $50 plan with unlimited talk and text and 1gb data. There was also the $45 plan with 300mb, not sure if Verizon is still offering it. Ymmv.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34