Terabyte Club

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I joined the TB club then joined Verizon even though it means limited data. As long as the gf likes it we'll keep it.. I am loving it right now. Cell service in the house!

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8 using AC Forums.

th3b3

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have no home WiFi and use wirelesstether. I range between 140-240GB per month. I stream a lot of radio, spotify, Netflix, movie downloads, torrents, youtube etc.. Terabyte club is impressive. Ill try when I get my G2 and stream on "XLTE" to see if I can get higher.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Final tally last cycle.

vu7uda7e.jpg

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

alxarambula

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This is my personal opinion.
If everyone that has unlimited data went used a TB of data in one billing cycle Verizon would act swiftly and force everybody with grandfathered accounts to one of their limited plans or start throttling everyone.

Posted via Android Central App

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally used over a terabyte in a month. How many of you have used a terabyte (at least 1000gb,or preferably 1024gb) in a month?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/8agutahy.jpg

If you are not on Verizon , then please state the carrier.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

If you're doing this just to prove it can be done there is nothing to stop Verizon from cancelling your UDP and everyone elses because we are all on month to month and Verizon is just grandfathering as a business decision to retain long time customers. If too many people abuse their current plan it might push them over the top to say we don't need this kind of business and your UDP is cancelled - you may convert to one of our Everything plans or go to another carrier. I always cringe when I see people using massive amounts of data on their Unlimited Data Plans because they are only through the good graces of Verizon and no contractual reason (with very few exceptions) to leave it this way. I usually use 1-4 GB each month and only use mobile data when I can't use WiFi (for things like downloading podcasts, uploading photos from my camera, etc.). I am not impressed by your usage of data (particularly if you used some kind of hack like FoxFi to tether this to another device).

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I am halfway through my monthly billing cycle & am at 146gb. This is fairly typical for me. Verizon 4G is fast!

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you're doing this just to prove it can be done there is nothing to stop Verizon from cancelling your UDP and everyone elses because we are all on month to month and Verizon is just grandfathering as a business decision to retain long time customers. If too many people abuse their current plan it might push them over the top to say we don't need this kind of business and your UDP is cancelled - you may convert to one of our Everything plans or go to another carrier. I always cringe when I see people using massive amounts of data on their Unlimited Data Plans because they are only through the good graces of Verizon and no contractual reason (with very few exceptions) to leave it this way. I usually use 1-4 GB each month and only use mobile data when I can't use WiFi (for things like downloading podcasts, uploading photos from my camera, etc.). I am not impressed by your usage of data (particularly if you used some kind of hack like FoxFi to tether this to another device).

Unlimited is unlimited. If they wanted to stop people from doing this Verizon would of copied AT&T.... And throttle people on unlimited after 5 GB but they don't..

Also dpham pays 30 dollars extra in addition to his data plan for the unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE hotspot that Verizon themselves offer to people still grandfathered in on the unlimited data plan...

So by Verizon's own standards he can hotspot as much data as he wants.... :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae