Terabyte Club

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Damn! Doesn't beat my 150, but I average 30 in my area.

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

In a few spots on T-Mobile I can hit 115 Mbps -- But honestly anything 30-50 Mbps average can use a lot. Majority of my 1 TB was on the 30-50 Mbps area.

yeahizme

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
What apps do you use for that much data? Any movie or streaming apps? In trying to be like you when I grow up lol...I am Kinda new to this whole "data" game and I still have my unlimited data plan with Verizon

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What apps do you use for that much data? Any movie or streaming apps? In trying to be like you when I grow up lol...I am Kinda new to this whole "data" game and I still have my unlimited data plan with Verizon
Mostly downloading and streaming Netflix.

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2

yeahizme

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok cool....I'm going to shoot for the stars for the rest of this billing cycle...I have used 615 gigs already 13 days into my billing cycle and I hadn't even really been trying to get higher #s....so my cycle resets on the 5th of each month, so I know I won't hit 5 TB like u lol, but maybe I'll get 2 TB LOL

alxarambula

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I happen to enjoy my UDP. So please don't abuse it, imagine if everyone with an UDP shot for 1TB o 5TB it would only make Verizon act swiftly to come up with a way to take it away from us.

Posted via the Android Central App

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I happen to enjoy my UDP. So please don't abuse it, imagine if everyone with an UDP shot for 1TB o 5TB it would only make Verizon act swiftly to come up with a way to take it away from us.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nah. This has been happing since lte phones with unlimited and hotspot on Verizon.

mbkintner

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok cool....I'm going to shoot for the stars for the rest of this billing cycle...I have used 615 gigs already 13 days into my billing cycle and I hadn't even really been trying to get higher #s....so my cycle resets on the 5th of each month, so I know I won't hit 5 TB like u lol, but maybe I'll get 2 TB LOL
Just curious... why do you need to do this? What's the point of going out of your way to use more data?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't get it either. Wasting it just to waste it and trying for some sort of competition seems like some folks lives revolve around their phones and computers to much. Go out for some fresh air maybe? Whatever.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok cool....I'm going to shoot for the stars for the rest of this billing cycle...I have used 615 gigs already so I know I won't hit 5 TB like u lol, but maybe I'll get 2 TB LOL
Something to aspire to, absolutely fantastic role model. Give em hell kid!

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I have unlimited data yet on Verizon but agree with your sentiment. There is a point of consumption where one should take a step back and say is this healthy behavior? It reminds me of a buffet type eatery, just because it says unlimited doesn't mean you can consume as much as you want without consequence. There's a point where you cross over into gluttony.

Nothing Verizon can do except rip us all off unlimited data. Which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nothing Verizon can do except rip us all off unlimited data. Which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

I wouldn't say nothing they can do -- If you're not in a contract they could just cancel the line of high individuals and leave the others. I doubt they will but saying "nothing they can do" is going a bit far :).

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't say nothing they can do -- If you're not in a contract they could just cancel the line of high individuals and leave the others. I doubt they will but saying "nothing they can do" is going a bit far :).

That made me sound like an [language removed]. Yes, you are correct. But, if they discriminated they would have some issues haha. Luckily I'm in contract, and Verizon doesn't want the bad PR :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power