Text delivery time?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to find out what time a text was delivered to a dumb phone? My husband's company is giving him a hard time over an important text but they claim they sent at a certain time but that my husband didn't get until approximately 4 hours later. Husband's phone only shows what time that text was sent.

I myself just got several texts from my bank which should have come approximately 8 hours ago.

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyway to find out what time a text was delivered to a dumb phone? My husband's company is giving him a hard time over an important text but they claim they sent at a certain time but that my husband didn't get until approximately 4 hours later. Husband's phone only shows what time that text was sent.

I myself just got several texts from my bank which should have come approximately 8 hours ago.
Can you pull up details on a specific text? What phone? Are they on the same provider? I have received texts from people hours after they sent it. I am in a group text with family and some of us received texts hours after the other people.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Also my advice is tell the company to call and talk to your husband to make sure he gets whatever urgent message it is.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Also my advice is tell the company to call and talk to your husband to make sure he gets whatever urgent message it is.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3
Oh, I know never to depend on text messages but you can't tell his boss ANYTHING because he knows it all and has a very short fuse, too

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Can you pull up details on a specific text? What phone? Are they on the same provider? I have received texts from people hours after they sent it. I am in a group text with family and some of us received texts hours after the other people.
It's a Convoy phone and I *think* the same provider.

Not sure what u mean by pull up the details?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams