LG G3 Charger Broken

gordo80

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got my phone last Friday and the charging plug is not working any more. The plug smells like burn. Has anyone else experience this issue? I was going to call verizon to get a replacement but since upgraded my UDP and I kept my unlimited plan. I am afraid if I do they might take away my unlimited data plan. I will just bite the bullet and get another one for $5 dollars or so.

Attachments

• LG_PLUG.jpg
    LG_PLUG.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 24

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Why would you be afraid to call Verizon? The device has a 1 year warranty, and typically any power/charging/battery related issues that could be considered a safety thing will be taken care of with no questions asked for the life of the device.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It won't affect unlimited data. Verizon should send you a replacement, but it might not be genuine lg. Or you can contact lg directly.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

LGElectronics

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi. We are sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. From the photo you post we cant clearly tell what the issue is. Please send us a private message with your contact information and we will have a representative reach out to you. ^DT

I just got my phone last Friday and the charging plug is not working any more. The plug smells like burn. Has anyone else experience this issue? I was going to call verizon to get a replacement but since upgraded my UDP and I kept my unlimited plan. I am afraid if I do they might take away my unlimited data plan. I will just bite the bullet and get another one for $5 dollars or so.