My Sister is upgrading within the next few weeks from a talk and text plan (which is like $70) to a data plan, but she's not quite sure which plan or phone to get.

What is the best (price vs. amount of data, talk, text) single line plan with data, talk, text on Verizon right now? And I heard rumors about getting unlimited with an iPhone 6, is that actually possible?

Also, she doesn't want something bigger than a G3, although she could compromise. So, I told her once the Turbo is out to go to a Verizon store and get a in-hand feel for the G3, Note 4, Z3v, and Turbo and see which one(s) she likes. Besides in-hand feel and look she also wants to have a good full day battery, great camera, and good display. Of those four (no Turbo reviews are out so that's not very comparable) has the best overall of those three things? I'm especially wondering if anyone has had two or three of those and compared the displays and camera. Since from what I've heard all three of those should give a full day of use, and battery longevity is highly subjective that doesn't count to much to me.

Also, has anyone had issues with the Note 4, like when a phone is first released sometimes the first phones have an issue/defect. Would it be wise to wait as long as possible if she goes with the Note 4, Z3v, or Turbo to let them get the kinks out of 'em?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    10-23-2014 02:25 PM
    My Sister is upgrading within the next few weeks from a talk and text plan (which is like $70) to a data plan, but she's not quite sure which plan or phone to get.

What is the best (price vs. amount of data, talk, text) single line plan with data, talk, text on Verizon right now? And I heard rumors about getting unlimited with an iPhone 6, is that actually possible?

Also, she doesn't want something bigger than a G3, although she could compromise. So, I told her once the Turbo is out to go to a Verizon store and get a in-hand feel for the G3, Note 4, Z3v, and Turbo and see which one(s) she likes. Besides in-hand feel and look she also wants to have a good full day battery, great camera, and good display. Of those four (no Turbo reviews are out so that's not very comparable) has the best overall of those three things? I'm especially wondering if anyone has had two or three of those and compared the displays and camera. Since from what I've heard all three of those should give a full day of use, and battery longevity is highly subjective that doesn't count to much to me.

Also, has anyone had issues with the Note 4, like when a phone is first released sometimes the first phones have an issue/defect. Would it be wise to wait as long as possible if she goes with the Note 4, Z3v, or Turbo to let them get the kinks out of 'em?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    The unlimited date with iPhone is only for those who are on a family plan and order through Apple's website and add a new line. This isn't supposed to be the case though so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Does she have to have an Android or would she prefer iPhone? She could sign up for a single line plan (1 or 2 GB with unlimited talk and text) -- see the URL below.

Single Line Cell Phone Plan from Verizon - Verizon Wireless

With these plans she could get a phone on contract pricing (2 years) and be good to go. Does she have any idea on how much data she may use? If she uses wifi as much as possible she could go with the 1 GB plan .. just depends on how conscious she is with it.
    10-23-2014 03:47 PM
    The unlimited date with iPhone is only for those who are on a family plan and order through Apple's website and add a new line. This isn't supposed to be the case though so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Does she have to have an Android or would she prefer iPhone? She could sign up for a single line plan (1 or 2 GB with unlimited talk and text) -- see the URL below.

Single Line Cell Phone Plan from Verizon - Verizon Wireless

With these plans she could get a phone on contract pricing (2 years) and be good to go. Does she have any idea on how much data she may use? If she uses wifi as much as possible she could go with the 1 GB plan .. just depends on how conscious she is with it.
    Ah, okay.

She has a LG dumbphone at the moment, but has used Android and iOS and prefers Android as well as dislikes iPhones.

She plans on using a lot of Pandora and checking emails. She can use her apartment Wi-Fi for browsing, so she won't do much browsing. I'd guess the 2GB to be safe.

Thanks!
    10-23-2014 04:27 PM
    Ah, okay.

She has a LG dumbphone at the moment, but has used Android and iOS and prefers Android as well as dislikes iPhones.

She plans on using a lot of Pandora and checking emails. She can use her apartment Wi-Fi for browsing, so she won't do much browsing. I'd guess the 2GB to be safe.

Thanks!
    Where would she be using Pandora? It can eat up data if used a lot on mobile.. Just depends how much she uses.
    10-23-2014 04:35 PM
    Where would she be using Pandora? It can eat up data if used a lot on mobile.. Just depends how much she uses.
    At her job and probably when driving. Does anyone know how much say one hour of Pandora use on 4G uses of data?
    10-23-2014 08:45 PM
    At her job and probably when driving. Does anyone know how much say one hour of Pandora use on 4G uses of data?
    Quick check 27mb-85mb per hour depending on the quality.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk.
    10-23-2014 08:59 PM
    Quick check 27mb-85mb per hour depending on the quality.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk.
    Thanks!

So..., 12-38 hours for one GB of data. That's pretty good.
    10-24-2014 07:18 AM