Black Friday "Deals"?

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have been keeping my eye on any deal announcements, but I haven't heard anything in the past week.

Does VZW do any kind of Black Friday deals? Have they done that in the past or if one wants a nice deal will you have to go to a retailer such as Amazon/Best Buy etc.?

I'm in an odd spot as I'm trying to upgrade a secondary line on a Family Share so I can't take advantage of these $.01 or $1 deals. It's never clear where there are deals for my situation. I would prefer to just buy from VZW I guess, but I'll jump on a good deal and use the saved cash on accessories and beer.

* looks like some good deals here - of course they won't apply to an upgrade of a secondary family plan line ... http://www.droid-life.com/2010/11/2...nd-cyber-monday-deals-includes-droid-blowout/

Last edited:

JettaStorm97

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Depending on what device you are looking for, I have seen Best Buy has a "Black Friday Deal" of "Free" Samsung Facinate on black friday. This is also for New customers and Upgrades. They show it to be "$150" with a Friday special credit of "$150" making the phone free. Sorry that was a long winded explanation. I hope you understand it. lol :p

BB also has thier Friday ads up on thier website for those interested in other things as well.

I also spoke with a friend who is a manager at my local VZW store, and he acted oblivious to any special hours or deals that they would be having. But to call him tomorrow afternoon to verify if there are special hours or not. So far I'm coming up empty handed.

I like the service my local VZW store provides for me and I am also holding out for a DX. So my search continues and am planning on limited sleep thursday night just incase something comes up. LOL :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12