just saw an ipad verizon ad

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not concerned about it. Although it's pretty much a given that the iPhone is coming to Verizon at some point in the near future, Android can hold it's own. Android for life :)

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The ipad has been on verizon for a couple months now... It is the same wifi model, and they bundle it with a mifi. Nothing major to get excited about

shannonkish

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the iPhone will be coming to VZW soon. So what?!?

I played around with an iPhone for a week or so. While it was nice and all, I am partial to the Android. And this was back when I was a BB user.

Android is much more customizable.
Android is a solid OS.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Agreed. There was a day when I briefly considered the iPhone before Android came along. Even if it did come to Verizon at this point, I can confidently say that I would pass.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've never been a fan of anything from Apple. I've always been the odd one that never even owned an iPod. The fact that the iPhone was AT&T exclusive was just all the more reason to not want one as Verizon is the only reliable service provider in my area. IF, and i say IF it does come to Verizon, seeing how it has been anticipated with every new iPhone release, I will still not be interested.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance