VZW customers: Get your free 1GB of data

TurboFast

Banned
Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Just follow the link for existing More Everything customers to get 1GB of free data for your current AND next billing cycles. No strings attached! Just click on "Verizon Wireless customers you get a special gift" and follow the prompts.

Verizon Wireless | Connection Day

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Shows "Accept and Enroll". Enroll in what? If it's free data, why not just "Accept"?

Nothing is free with Verizon. Ever.

TurboFast

Banned
Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Shows "Accept and Enroll". Enroll in what? If it's free data, why not just "Accept"?

Nothing is free with Verizon. Ever.

There's no requirement for you to take the free data. If you don't want to then move along and please don't bring negativity to this thread I started.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
There's no requirement for you to take the free data. If you don't want to then move along and please don't bring negativity to this thread I started.

All I did was ask a question - no need to get your panties in a wad.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
With 10GB I don't have the need, so I passed on the free data (words I never thought I'd type). However, a friend of mine is close to the end of his billing cycle, and almost out of data, so he definitely appreciated the offer when I passed it along to him.

BlueLions81

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
It's a scam to get people to sign up for the more everything plan. My understanding is you only get this free 1GB of data temporarily.

No thank you. I'd rather keep my current plan than be scammed into one of their overpriced more everything plans.

TurboFast

Banned
Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
It's a scam to get people to sign up for the more everything plan. My understanding is you only get this free 1GB of data temporarily.

No thank you. I'd rather keep my current plan than be scammed into one of their overpriced more everything plans.

We have the More Everything plan and love it. My wife and I share 4GB on it. With our corporate discount we pay about $150mo including taxes and insurance. I consider that a deal on the most reliable network, not a scam. The 1GB free data is temporary as I clearly mentioned above...and it's a welcome bonus for us. We are very happy for this early Christmas present from Verizon :)

EngineerGuy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I just received an email from VZ saying they will double my data plan for no additional charge and all I need to do is call a provided number, just for being a loyal customer. ???

It states no strings attached and no changes to my contract.

Seems too good to be true. Anyone else get something like this before and is it legit?

BlueLions81

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I just received an email from VZ saying they will double my data plan for no additional charge and all I need to do is call a provided number, just for being a loyal customer. ???

Seems too good to be true. Anyone else get something like this before and is it legit?
Nope. Didn't get an email. What type of plan are you on?

Sent from my XT1080

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

I didn't get am email but they did do that for me when I bought the phone. I went from 4 gb to 8 gb free of charge.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

I'm on the More everything plan already 10 gb. So for the next 2 months I get 11gb. Can't complain about that .

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

All you're doing is enrolling in an e-mail reminder for their " Day of Connection" thing with the digital freebies. And if not a Verizon customer, you can just enter your email address for the reminder without this gift. You'll still get the DoC free offers.

I was already getting an extra free GB for another promotion, so was wondering if I'd get a second for this too. I know it's only through next month, but seems these promotional free data offers are stackable. Paying for 10 GB, but the My Verizon app has now updated showing I have 12 the this month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34