Connection day questions

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried to get Verizon customer service to help me out with these questions, but they seemed unable to answer them.

I elected to get a digital magazine download. I could not determine if I was getting the connection day offer or if I was entering into a subscription with a free trial.

According to the article posted here on Android central, there was an offer for 1Gb data credit for everyone who registered on the connection day page. I registered and got the free gift offer. Later when I asked Verizon about the data credit, they claimed that the system didn't show me as having accessed my account through MyVerizon. They kept referring me back to the connection day page and telling me how I needed to follow the link and select MyVerizon and get the gift offer. They also asked if i had received a text message from the connection day page. Eventually, they asked for details out this credit as though they were not familiar with this.

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried to get Verizon customer service to help me out with these questions
That's one of the many reasons I dropped Verizon. I gave up my comedy career, so I don't need any more material. Asking Verizon for help? That's like asking a fish for its lungs. They don't have help. They don't have knowledge. They barely have something that could vaguely be called intelligence. (I once ordered a wireless router. They sent me a wired-only router. They replaced it without any problem - with a wired-only router.)

Call them back (M-F, 9-5, and you might not get through today) and ask for the Retention department. See if they can help you.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
After going back and forth with Verizon social media support team, they tell me the 1GB data bonus during connection day required a more everything plan. Would like to know where that detail/fine print was located. My understanding was that everyone who registered on the site got there bonus.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
That's one of the many reasons I dropped Verizon. I gave up my comedy career, so I don't need any more material. Asking Verizon for help? That's like asking a fish for its lungs. They don't have help. They don't have knowledge. They barely have something that could vaguely be called intelligence. (I once ordered a wireless router. They sent me a wired-only router. They replaced it without any problem - with a wired-only router.)

Call them back (M-F, 9-5, and you might not get through today) and ask for the Retention department. See if they can help you.

I've had to contact them once and so far has been great ...better then t-mobile

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
After going back and forth with Verizon social media support team, they tell me the 1GB data bonus during connection day required a more everything plan. Would like to know where that detail/fine print was located. My understanding was that everyone who registered on the site got there bonus.

It said you requires one of the more everything plans somewhere

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Agreed, retention is probably your best bet here.

If the fish lungs joke is the best you got it's probably a good thing you gave up your comedy career....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7