Transferring Upgrades Still Permitted?

Phoenix111

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have three smartphone lines on my account currently. My primary line is still unlimited, my wife's line is 2gb and due for an upgrade and a third line that is 2gb but not due for an upgrade.

I'd like to transfer the upgrade from my wife's line to one of the other lines, but I thought I read or heard that Verizon either eliminated that or declared that this would cause you to lose unlimited data.

Is this still possible?

Phoenix111

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok sounds good, I am curious though, did Verizon eliminate this route for upgrades?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Phoenix111

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have to edit this post and apologize. The only line on my account that is eligible for an upgrade is my primary line on unlimited data and I definitely need to hold on to that plan. Is there any way to transfer that upgrade to one of the tiered lines and not lose my unlimited data? I appreciate any help here.

dusoccer10

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I have to edit this post and apologize. The only line on my account that is eligible for an upgrade is my primary line on unlimited data and I definitely need to hold on to that plan. Is there any way to transfer that upgrade to one of the tiered lines and not lose my unlimited data? I appreciate any help here.

Yes. Verizon allows you to transfer the upgrade to the tiered line. Just follow the directions in the "keep unlimited thread".

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol