Verizon prepaid $45 for 1.5gb data, unlimited talk and text and unlimited text to Canada and Mexico

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Seems pretty decent for those who don't want to spend too much. imo, this is pretty close to tmobile new prepaid plan(1gb for $40) and tmobile doesn't include unlimited texting to Canada and Mexico, and also throttles. You will have to set up auto pay for 1.5gb. Without it, you get 1gb. Verizon prepaid also doesn't throttle.

Prepaid Smartphone Plans | Verizon Wireless

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

jeremmar

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Can any phone be put on this plan that will work with Verizon's network? Such as a purchased Note 3 or Note 4?

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Can any phone be put on this plan that will work with Verizon's network? Such as a purchased Note 3 or Note 4?

Posted via Android Central App
Any Verizon certified phone with a clean esn can be used. This includes the note 3 and Note 4

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, what does happen if you go over your data limit on a prepaid Verizon plan? I know on a normal non-prepaid, they just charge you if you go over, but how's it work on prepaid?

jeremmar

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
The representative I chatted with told me the service would be cut off/no data when the allotment was reached. And that you could just purchase more data...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes prepaid is a hard cap. It will just stop. You can add more data if you want

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4