What The Hell?

down1plus2

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
So I need someone to explain this to me, I had a Note 4, which I was having nothing but signal and call drop issues (live in Phoenix btw). So big red sent me a replacement. At that point I said screw it I'm going to get me Nexus 6. So I purchased new Nexus 6 from T Mobile since they had the 64gb version. I had it added on account In place of the Note 4. I sold the replacement big red sent me, and used the money to pay off the credit card I used to buy Nexus 6. I sent Big red back the used Note 4 so I didn't get charged. This was about a month ago all this happened. I called big red about how much I owed on the note 4 since I got it on edge and had a balance. The rep told me it was PAID OFF. I said say again, how is that possible. She checked everything and said I'm don't owe them any money and can upgrade at anytime if I choose too. Can someone explain how that's possible?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you returned it within the "buyer's remorse" period, you only owe for time used (and activation fee, usually), as long as the phone is returned in as-new condition. Due to the fact that the first one failed, they may have reset the start period to when you got the replacement. Or someone at Verizon may have pushed the wrong key. If you don't have the date, time and rep's name or initials, call back, get the name this time, get told that you have no balance, record the information in a few places (a cloud account, your phone, a computer) and, if they come back at you later you can tell them that as of this date, at this time, you spoke to representative so-and-so, and were assured that there was no money due.

Always be able to document gifts like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12