Internal Server Error?

Acantha

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
When I go onto the Verizon website, I keep seeing this:

Internal Server Error

There has been an error in processing your request. Using the Back button on your browser and resubmitting your request may solve the problem. If you are still not successful, please Contact Us for assistance.

Shop Smart Phones

Shop Tablets

It ONLY happens when I'm logged in. I've tried Chrome, Mozilla and Firefox, and my PC and my tablet. Same results. Why am I getting this, and how can I make it go away? I tried talking to Verizon, but they were...less than helpful.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Error 500 (Internal server error) means that there's an error in the code on that page. Unfortunately for programmers, Apache (the web server software) doesn't give you any clue what it is - it's Apache's way of saying "broke". Notify Verizon - they have to get their website programmers working on that to fix it.

If you discover a way of fixing it from your end - without hacking into the server and fixing the bad code - you'll probably win a Nobel Prize (and the undying gratitude of web developers all over the world, so we can fix some of the garbage we see on sites we have no internal access to).

Acantha

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I did try notifying them through the chat feature, but they just told me to put in my location information. Again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo