Ordering a Nexus 6 from the Google Store and keeping an UDP Question

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I am going to order a Nexus 6 from the Google Store.

My wife has a Droid DNA with an UDP. I know all about trimming the sim card to make it work that way.

If I went into a Verizon store and asked for a sim for the Nexus would they give me one for it and would it screw up my wife's UDP?

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that'll work just fine. Are you paying full retail? If so, you'll have no issues at all. Just make sure you stress you want to keep your UDP plan. And if they tell you you "can't" ask to speak with a manager, because you can.

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I am going to pay full retail. The phone just costs less on the Google Store, I see no reason to pay more at Verizon when I get the same phone cheaper.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind that they would probably make you activate it in store. You can call customer service and mail you the sim too.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that'll work just fine. Are you paying full retail? If so, you'll have no issues at all. Just make sure you stress you want to keep your UDP plan. And if they tell you you "can't" ask to speak with a manager, because you can.

Yeah he is buying from the Google play store - not Verizon.. So he won't have to worry about ensuring they don't use an upgrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech