Phone Upgrade

Ramenstien

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I am not sure this is where this goes but I just had a quick question and I was wondering if anyone knew the answer. If you are on a 2 year contract and your upgrade becomes available, can you upgrade to a 1 year contract? Thanks for the help.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
If you mean sign up for a two year and then decide to switch half way through the contract to a one year....then no.
I'm assuming you're talking about Verizons new one year contract. You have to finish up your old contract first.

Ramenstien

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I am currently on a two year contract, my upgrade came January 9th. I was just wondering if when I use the upgrade, can I change to a one year contract?

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Oh. Well thank you very much. But if you do it online can you have the same outcome?

It depends where you are online. If you're at Verizonwireless.com, then yes, you can do one year contracts. The phone is just $70 more than the NORMAL upgrade price (if the phone is on a special sale, you don't get any additional discounts)

If you're talking about a site like wirefly, then chances are you won't be able to get one year pricing, at all. Or if you do, the phone won't have anywhere near the discount that 2yr contracts do from those sites.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante