NFL Mobile is now FREE for all Verizon customers on ALL plans

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I apologize if this was already posted.

I totally forgot that today was opening day for the NFL.

I went to

http://www.verizonwireless.com

and was ready to activate NFL Mobile, expecting to pay $5, since I am on Grandfathered Unlimited data. However, it wasn't available until I looked under FREE PRODUCTS AND APPS.

It also said my Nexus 6 was not compatible when I attempted to activate from my account. However, I downloaded the new version of the app and was able to stream without problems.

I also did some Googling and found out that NFL Mobile is FREE for all Verizon customers by design.

NFL overhauls its digital properties ahead of new season

Thanks NFL and Big Red.

As someone that cut the cord a couple years ago, I am more than happy to stream a game on my 6" phone.

FYI, if you happen to follow an out of market team, this app has worked great to have access to any game anywhere:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en&token=TLiLBwgt

Hopefully, I am not the only football fan that doesn't consider NFL Mobile to be a piece of useless Verizon bloat---I am happy to have it on my phone.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I remember wanting to watch the superb owl in the phone and having to sign up

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow. That's awesome for those on unlimited. How much data do you think is used to stream a 3 hr game?

Posted via the Android Central App

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I have directv Sunday ticket but one of the downsides is that local games are blacked out. By accident I opened the nfl app this weekend and saw that I didn't have to pay to watch (im on unlimited). Awesome! Except for the fact the Giants lost :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol